Thursday, July 22, 2010

Come,hear.

I noticed that my ears have grown big;

It’s big enough to hear everyone’s words.

I hear when you lament,

I hear when you complain.

You talk about your friends, your dreams and your sorrows.

You tell about your friend of yours and how you had enjoyed with them.

I hear.

You laugh, cry about things, and I still hear.

At times you call me by names, I hear that too.

You are happy that your friend made through…

You are excited about the new boss,

Everything I hear and keep hearing.

I too have something to say.

Will you hear?

I want to share, not about my friend or new pen;

About me, about us.

I want to say how much I still miss you when you are late.

I want to tell you, I need you by my side forever.

I want to pour out my heart to you.

Would you ever care?

Mom,would you listen?

No comments:

Post a Comment