Thursday, July 22, 2010

Everything change,so do I.

They say, change is the only thing you can’t change;

Yes, it’s happening to me now.

I have changed a lot, changed for the better.

Betterment of me?

Could be!

But I have changed…

I am happy for what I am;

I am happy for the things around me;

I am so glad for people around me, no matter how good or bad they are,

But that doesn’t bother me now!

That really is strange.

I can feel happiness.

I feel love.

I feel free.

I ponder what has happened to me, my life;

Well nothing has happened except a bit of alteration in my mind.

I wanted to change my life;

I wanted to run from me!

I didn’t like what I had.

I wasn’t given freedom.

But,

I accepted life.

I now accept the pain embossed.

Coz it keeps you alive!

I learnt to stick on, stick on to where I have been placed.

I have got numerous reasons to live,

For the many mysteries it’s going to reveal!

God has given 2 options.

We can choose to remain happy in spite of darkness;

Or keep complaining without gratefulness.

Sometimes life hurts so much, people hurt so much,

And their razor sharp words though uttered for just a micro second,

Remains in our heart till death!

The wave washes our memory every second and you just can’t do anything less.

Still, we can choose to remain happy!

Happy for everyone around us.

Happy for every word uttered.

I just glad that I am given that strength to bear it.

It’s a special gift!

That’s how I think of it.

I don’t have any grudge

I do have scar, but it doesn’t pain.

That’s how I have changed.

Iam surprised and amazed!

1 comment:

  1. The way ya thought been expressed in thiz poem is classy..!!!

    ReplyDelete