Thursday, July 22, 2010

A wonderful day in my life!

Today,all the ladies in our department decided to bring one item each for lunch.
Myself and Tamil mam brought plain rice.Bhuvi mam brought sambar, Vidya mam brought egg curry,Viji mam-rasam and the highlight is Siva mam's vatha kuzambu. It was the tastiest vatha kuzambu i have tasted.
Unfortunately i couldn't make it during the lunch,i had class.
But i ate a little before lunch itself.
After the lunch everyone flew to each one's class and we started a chit-chat.
Praba who brought curd and salt started her school day stories.
She mono acted how her teacher used to scold while distributing test papers.
We laughed till our stomach hurted.
She talks like vadivelu,all his dialogues with the same modulation.
I laughed like anything.
Then,at last i told siva and praba the story of the film which i wanted to share so long.
Then we went into feelings mood becoz it had a sad ending.
We discussed our college days,it was nice remembering how we were.
The entire afternoon went talking,sharing our problems at home and laughing at it!
Its not easy to look at problems so easily,but with friends even tragedy becomes a comedy.
I loved today!
I speak a lot at my work place,and I am happy that there are people who listen to me.
I said i wrote a poem,at once my friends are excited to see it and they come running to have a glimpse of it.
I write rubbish,mostly I write my frustrations.That's poem for me.
They read it and say it's nice.
It is an unforgettable day in my life and that's why I am recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment