Thursday, July 22, 2010

Life is beautiful...

Life is Beautiful!

At this moment it looks the most beautiful.

At times I think life is so tough. Sometimes its boring and what not.

But the beauty of life lies in the surprise that’s packed in every moment.

We unknowingly nod our head to something, say a yes to something and that leads to a series of events which ultimately end up so wonderful and beautiful. It doesn’t end up; rather place in us a refreshing memory.

Today its 2nd of July 2010. The last day of 5 day faculty program conducted by Wipro at Jerusalem college.

Five at Jerusalem college was itself pleasant because it’s the place where I did my B.Tech. It was like going back to my home town or something like going back those years itself!

Yes, we had the training program in the same room where I had my 7th sem. Lot of memories flashed while walking up the stairs, while going and coming.

Four years. Four years at Jerusalem was like a dream. Words cannot explain the emotional turmoil I had those years .I had a bad beginning but the end was something I could never imagine. Even now I seems like a dream to me, how bad I was at Engg.studies, how I hated Graphics, how I struggled in the ECE lab, how I used to fail miserably, how much I wanted to end up my life, how much I hated life, how fearful I was about life, what hopelessness I had on life and on myself. But, everything had a time.

As they say all good things come to end ,so too bad things.

They all came to an end for me too.

I never knew I would join as a staff in Tagore and again come back to my alma mater as a faculty!

Now I remember the verse,”All things happen for good for those that love God”. Its not me who loved God, but He first loved me.

And also this verse that ,what God has prepared for us, no eyes has ever seen, no ears have ever heard nor any mind conceived…

Yes, that’s so true…

I never imagined or believed that I would ever be a single paisa worth. Today, God has given me job and the talent and gifts to do it well, He has given me a masters degree, a promotion that too double promotion in a span of 6 months!!!

When I attended the first day ,the trainer told me that Iam a good speaker. In my mind I was thinking,”who, Me?” I thought of the days at college where I was miserable, I never spoke to anyone and none of my friends I have would believe if they would see me now.

The trainer told my gestures and hand movement were considerable good and one area where I need improvement is my energy level. I think I can do that now.

And another unforgettable event is the friendship that bloomed between me and Vanila mam there. We were together in many groups. And finally when we moved to our streams, she said she didn’t like there and she missed me. And I too miss her now.

When my HoD informed me about this program I said yes,and that yes has taken me back to my good old days. Every moment was a surprise indeed,and I have come back with memories that I could cherish for years.

Life is so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment