Friday, July 23, 2010

Dedicated to my Mother!

Dear Mummy,

From the moment we were born to till this day,

You are the only person who is constantly with us and never away.

Without your care and concern, we’ll not be here at all,

You showered love on us and you cannot be replaced by anyone else.

You had spent sleepless nights to put us to sleep as a child,

You shed sweat so that we can enjoy our life as we liked.

You sacrificed your personal interests to spend time with us;

And now we have grown up to have a good personality.

When sorrows engulfed and tears clouded my eyes,

Your hands automatically wipes it away.

When someone says something or mocks at me,

You are the one who is hurt the most than me!

Only you know what I like and dislike,

Maybe I am a loser all the time, maybe I am not that smart,

But you tell me that I am the best,

Best in the whole world.

Above all, you showed us the real God,

The Ultimate saviour who lifts us when we are down.

And we are so sure, God has already placed,

Two pearls on your crown.

At times we weren’t so good,

Forgive us if you could,

We promise, hurt you never we would,

And I can’t think of a fourth line here, so thank you for your good food.

It’s not a wonder why I say all this,

Coz once a while I must let you know you are so wonderful,

No matter what, for you are a gift from God.

We thank you and love you, mummy.


Roselene Rebecca.S

No comments:

Post a Comment